Saturday, July 22, 2017

Birthday twin

I actually have two birthday twins
in my immediate area-one lives 
right next door.   I met a doctor 
a few years back in Angola who also 
 was my (much younger) birthday twin.
 This card is for the lady who lives
next door and calls herself my
old birthday twin! 


The image was downloaded from a 
site that has tons of free images.  I
picked a few little girl images that
were really cute.  I think it looks
great with the stitching.
I'm planning on going to see my mom
for a little bit this morning.  The last
visit went pretty well until she wanted
me to rearrange her clothes-again.
She's always been a perfectionist, but
now she's kind of obsessed as well.
I managed to  convince her it
would be better to wait until my dad
arrived.  Smart, huh?!
We had a great thunderstorm this
morning although I fell asleep in the
middle of it, I think.  I did hear the
rain pounding down and we really
need the rain very much.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...