Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Ethereal girl

I saw this card on pinterest and kind
of made it my own, but  used it
as a jumping off point.


Isn't she  sweet?  I wish I'd have 
used the swiss dot folder for the
whole thing, but thought the different
folder would make a separation of 
sorts.  Now I think it just looks goofy.
 
It turns out I didn't give blood yesterday
after all.  I was up on the bed and everything
and my veins are too small!  They looked on
both arms and said they just couldn't
do it.  I'm glad they didn't try and poke 
around looking.  That would have been
painful for no reason.  I guess I'm
dehydrated.  Must be all the diet coke
I drink.  I had no idea you should drink
a lot of water the day before.  I drink 
pretty much zero water.  If I ever go
to do it again, I'll know.  At least I tried.
 
I'm going to see my mom in just a 
little while, so I probably should start
getting ready.
 
Happy Wednesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...