Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sweet couple

This image is one of 6 of this
same couple that I purchased 
years ago.  Each of the poses
is a little different.  It's the perfect 
image for an anniversary card and 
since I have two coming up next
 month I thought I'd better get started!


Aren't they adorable?  The main 
mat was made with silver glitter paper 
and the mat under the picture is
black glitter paper.  I love that stuff,
but you have to use a very strong
adhesive (I use red lined tape) to
adhere anything to it.  The red lined
tape is very sticky and gums up my
scissors not to mention the static
that comes from peeling the plastic
liner from the tape.  It sticks to the
walls and anything else nearby-
including me.  I think it works better
than glue, though.  I usually use a
tear tape but I'm out of it right now
and the stuff they sell around here 
isn't any better than the double stick
I use for ordinary card assembly.
 
I woke up this morning thinking I
didn't have a thing to do today.
Then I remembered it was Sunday.
For some reason I thought it was
Tuesday.  I'm not signing today,
so maybe that's why.  I didn't
spend the entire day yesterday 
practicing!  Some of the songs I
can just do.  Others require me to
practice a LOT and then I still
mess them up!  Oh, well.  God
knows I do my best and He's the
only one who matters, right?!
 
Happy Sunday!
 

3 comments:

  1. Skip thought it was Sunday yesterday. He is losing track of the days since he retired

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...