Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Another sympathy card

I hate having to make sympathy
cards.  It's so hard to lose someone. 
My friend, Nancy, whom I met online,
lost her husband yesterday.  He had
cancer.  It's hard to watch them die
and it's hard to be left behind to pick
up the pieces.  I will be praying 
for you, Nancy. 


When I heard the news, I remembered
I'd seen this card somewhere and was
able to find the pattern.  I think it's 
 a perfect image for a sympathy card.
On a lighter note, my grandson, Sammy
got his card exactly on his birthday.
 Isn't he a cutie?  All three of them look
like their momma, but I think I see
some of their daddy, Andy, 
in them too.   I like that she sends
pictures of them when their cards
or something else I've sent arrives.
I'm lucky to have three fantastic
daughters in law:  Heather is Andy's 
wife, Crystal is Nathan's wife and
Pam is Cody's wife.  Maybe someday
I'll have all of them together at
the same time and we can have
a picture of the three of them.

I'm hoping my brother in law and
sister in law will be able to come over 
today or tomorrow and help me start
tearing down this behemoth of a TV
center that was John's.  It takes
up two thirds of the living room and
as it is from the 80's or who knows, 
maybe even the 70's.  No one wants
that stuff anymore.  Everyone want
small and compact.  So rather than
try to drag it out to the street and
hoping  someone will take it
we're just going to disassemble  it
and get it over with.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your friend's loss. But I really like the card, even if it is a sympathy card. Sammy is a doll!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...