Friday, July 28, 2017

Quote from Mother Teresa

I don't use this stamp much, but I
love the sentiment.


The sentiment is popped in the center
so it doesn't blend in with the stitching
around it.  I love how this came out.
This is for an awesome friend who is 
giving me some huge help this weekend
taking Luna to her new home.  The
inside says, :  "Each of us will be a blessing
to the other:  Romans  1:12  Coleen certainly
has been a blessing to me in so many ways.
I think, especially in signing.  She is my
 mentor and is always available to help
whenever I don't understand something.
She's making a schedule for the next 
few weeks and asked me on a scale
of 1-4 how confident I would be doing
all the songs one week.  Each number had 
something assigned  to them: 1. confident,  
2. fairly confident, 3. 1 0r 2 songs, 
4. you are scaring  the (bleep) outta me!  
  She's pretty funny.
Anyway, I told her I didn't want to do
all 5 songs because I probably wouldn't
know them all but I would because I
can follow her from up front if I
don't know all the signs.  A big step for
me but I guess you have to step out of your
comfort zone at some point. Or in my 
case, I need to be pushed out, 
by me or someone else.
I'm meeting (church) Pam this afternoon and we
are touring the painted wine barrels in
Auburn (did I say this already?)  Her
daughter, Samantha, and a friend painted
one of them.  So that will be fun.  Then an
early dinner and deaf coffee  chat.
  I am looking forward to a relaxing
 afternoon and not thinking about 
anything stressful for a few hours anyway. 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...