Friday, July 21, 2017

Absolutely awesome

This is the coolest stamp ever.  
And it was 40% off.  You can't
beat that.


I've never made a starburst before, either.
 I think that turned out pretty well.
I saw the stamp, though, and I just
had to have it and had someone in mind
for it before I ever picked it up off the shelf. 
I love this stamp!
 
I think I have grass spiders again.  I used
to have them in the bushes which is one of
the reasons I wanted them gone.  Now they
are all over the grass again and also in the
vinca.  I don't see funnels in most of them 
but I did see one in the yard that had a funnel
down to the ground and a hole in the ground.
 I'm not sure how to get rid of them short of
calling pest control and having the yard 
sprayed.  My neighbors do that every year
because of ground bees-which I have had
three times.  I imagine it's expensive.  I
sure don't want them coming into the
house, though.  My house is locked up
pretty tight and I rarely even get a fly in
here, and although I'm not technically
scared of spiders, I would prefer not
to live with them.  Maybe I'll call the
pest control peeps out and have them
give it a look.
 
Yesterday my brother in law and sister
in law came over and we tore apart that
huge 80's tv stand which has been dominating
my living room for the past 18 years.
I can't BELIEVE how much better
 it looks in here!   It looks a little bare at
the moment because I'm used to seeing
that behemoth, but I'm loving the
cleanness of it.
 
Happy Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...