Sunday, July 9, 2017

Shadowed Hello

This card didn't come out exactly
as I thought it would (what's new?)
I thought there would be more contrast
between the black and white.  In my
mind there was.  But it still turned
out OK I think.  I like how the hello
is shadowed backward.  White in
back rather than black.


This second card I've shown before
but not in these threads.  I will
probably go see my mom this afternoon
and I made this for her.


Isn't it all pretty and sparkly?
I've practiced my songs over and
over and I can't get "Build your Kingdom"
very well.  It's pretty fast.  I mean, I 
want to make it pretty but when it's
going so fast it's hard to be pretty.
The other two aren't too bad.  
Sometimes I would rather stop
signing the songs (even though I
love it) because I feel so inadequate.
I keep remembering two things:
"I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me" Phil. 4:13
and "God doesn't call the qualified
He qualifies the called.  If I give up
I'm hurting myself and also not
doing what God wants of me.
If I make mistakes it only shows
I'm human.  We all do. But we don't
quit when we do and I'm not going
to let Satan have that power over me!
Happy Sunday!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...