Sunday, July 10, 2016

Triple time

Before I get to the card, dad and
I thought  it was probably too windy
yesterday for the balloons to launch
and after being there at 530 am, decided
not to go.  The wind died down and they
launched and we missed it.  We were
both so disappointed.  Oh, well.  There are
other balloon shows this summer.  One is in 
Montpelier, Ohio later this month which
is about half an hour from here.

No news on Mya.  The last post from
her family was that the doctor said,
"it won't be long". As far as I know 
she is still fighting.  I was so proud
of John for fighting as hard as he did.
Sometimes, though, the body just
gets tired.  I still am praying for
healing for her, but I'm sure her parents
have turned her over to God and
will accept His will no matter how
hard that will be. Songs really touch
our hearts and say things that we
might want to say but just can't.  One
song that got me through was by Plumb
called "Need you now"  I would listen
to that song and sob.  But I always knew
He was there even if I couldn't feel
Him through my pain.  My prayer for 
Mya's family is that He makes Himself
known in such a way that there is no
doubt He is right there in the room with
them.  Peace that passes understanding.
Keep praying.  If God decides to take
Mya Home, the family will still need 
so much prayer.  It's hard to be left
behind.  We know they are in paradise
and that is a great comfort, but
it doesn't take away our pain.


This is a triple time card.  It is
so hard to get lined up sometimes
and I'm not sure I did it very well,
but I guess it's close enough!  Some
people set the middle one  off center
and it looks really cool.  I think I tried
it once and it didn't work very well
but maybe I will try it again. I love
how it looks, but it's a pain to get lined
up with a stamp like this.  If
I were to use a different stamp with just
a line drawing it might be a bit
easier.  Maybe I will try it for 
tomorrow's post.  

This is the day the Lord has made.
We will rejoice and be happy 
in it.  
-Psalm 118:24



3 comments:

  1. cool card! I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for Mya and her family. Love the card! It's beautiful and love the comment!

    ReplyDelete

  3. thanks, Nancy. I know they appreciate it. Karen, I can't believe you've never made one!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...