Sunday, July 24, 2016

Count your rainbows

Ignoring the true meaning of the
statement, I'd rather count my storms!
Sometime during the night it rained.
I'd rather have had a storm, but
I'll take the rain, too.  Now if it would
only cool down so I could mow the
lawn.  Early in the morning it is cool
enough, but I'm pretty sure my neighbors 
would not appreciate me mowing at
730 in the morning.  Besides, the grass
 would probably still be too wet.  One
of these days!

There was no way to get a good picture
of this card.  But you can see the sheen
from the perfect pearls.  After you dust
it on and then brush it off it leaves a sheen
near the clear ink under the stamp. 
There's a little too much on the right side
and I'm not sure why that  happened, but
it shows up much better in the picture than
in real life.


The sentiment is popped up over the
card.  I stamped it directly on the card
but the little girl's name didn't come
out all the way.  So I covered up my
mistake, naturally!  There are a lot
of stamps with children's sayings, names
and ages on them.  They are so cute,
especially the younger ones.  I think I
posted one a long time ago about having
a good day when you haven't hit or 
bitten anyone.
 

This one I'm not as fond of.  It didn't come
out the way I thought it would, but that 
happens.   Maybe it's too much brown and
I should have added a touch of colour.  I
might go back and try that, maybe a flower 
or butterfly.  If I do and I remember, I'll
post it again.
 
Happy Sunday worshipping God.
 

1 comment:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...