Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A trip to the "beauty parlor"


B'Elanna just got groomed.  Isn't
she purty?!  I have them give her a 
"puppy cut" since it's hot out and I
don't want to mess with her long hair. 
When we first got her we just had
her trimmed and I combed her every
day.  That got old fast.  With a
great deal of maltese in her, her hair
can grow quite long.  So I keep her
hair short all year round, but I'm
sure she appreciates it most in the
summer.

My mother has a friend who just lost
her daughter to alzheimers  disease.
Here is the scary part.  She was
only 58 which is how old I will be
next month!  How sad is that?
So my mom called and said that
her friend had always admired my
cards and asked if I would send her
one.  While trolling on pinterest
I saw a verse right at the top and I
am pretty sure God put it there
for me to use.



Isn't it a great verse?  I offset the circle in 
the middle so there would be room
for the flowers and I think it balances nicely.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! (card) Alzheimers is a scary disease. 58 is too young, but not un-heard of. B'Elanna is pretty! Where's her sundress?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had just come home from her grooming so I didn't put one on.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...