Monday, July 11, 2016

New phone and raspberries

I have had problems with
my phone since day one.  Cody
says it's my fault as I have had
trouble with phones before, but I
think I just got a dud.  So I got a
new one yesterday.  More problems.
I can send but  not receive texts.  After
searching online I found that I'm not the
only one who has had the same problem 
with this phone. I removed the battery,
put it back in and voila, it works.  I'm
convinced John is haunting me since
he told me I couldn't have a smart phone.
So....now I'm going to have to take it
back and see if I can find someone
knowledgeable to move the SD card
from the old phone to the new one.
I don't even know where it is!  But
I will when it's over.  I'm learning
all kinds of things that John always
took care of.  Not that I want to,
but he never would teach me anyway.
He always said he could do it faster.
Besides, he wasn't a very patient person.
But then, neither am I.

In order to show the photos today I
had to take them on the old phone.  It's
still good for one or two things.  If I
can get the screen to turn on.  That was
the problem.  The phone was on but
nobody was home.  Frustrating.  I'd
have to take out the battery and reboot
it.  But I do have pictures to show.

Dianne brought me some more raspberries
yesterday.  The golden ones are about gone,
but she managed to get some for me.


Guess what I'm having for breakfast?!

I made another triple time card.  This time
with a much easier stamp.  I think I got
it lined up, but it's still challenging.  I'm
thinking I should have used another colour
mat, though.  It doesn't show up as
well as I thought it would.  Plan ahead.
I'm not good at that.  Obviously.

Wow, it looks better online than it does in
person as far as getting it lined up goes.

I went back to my old church here in Fremont.
Friends have been asking me to come
for a visit and hear their new pastor.  The
church has grown!!!! And it is on fire!!!
I was so happy to see that.  They have
got lots of children now and it was just
full to the brim with people.  I don't think
I've ever seen it that full before.  Even on 
a holiday and that's when most people
go to church.  I miss the church, but
I love learning to sign in church as well
as classes and I think I'm where 
the Lord wants me right now.

2 comments:

  1. I love raspberries!! I had two bushes that never had berries. Don't have a 'smart' phone so can't help you out. What brand did you buy? AT&T, Sprint? A purchase is in my future and sure want one I can use!! Oh... love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time I bought a samsung, but it is straight talk. walmart special, don'tchaknow. But a lady there was knowledgeable and was able to change my sd card. I think I'd go with a real company and a plan if I were you. that's up next if I have any more problems.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...