Monday, July 25, 2016

Rainy days and Mondays....

Well, it's Monday at least.  I think
it rained last night at least a little
since the driveway looked  wet, but
it looks like we have zero chance
of any precipitation today.  Bummer.
It will probably be too hot to mow
but the up side is that no one else is
out there either.  

My muse was in fine form yesterday
and I managed to get a card done that
I really like.  


I was thinking maybe it would have looked
better to have the dragon fly and "thanks"
in another colour because the brown blend
 in, but any other colour would blend in, too,
unless it was stark white and that would
look really bad!  Maybe I should have
thought ahead and rearranged the tiles
a little differently.  Oh well.  I always see
things wrong with the card after I get done
with it!  Never mind me.  LOL

I also made a set of ATC's  (artist trading cards)
this morning.  These are backgrounds
that two other people will add art to.
Get your thinking cap on, Karen, these
are coming your way!!

5 comments:

  1. Okay I'm thinking! I love the card. Where did you get the dragonfly die? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly can't remember, but it was probably one of those sets they sell in the stores. want some die cuts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wasted more money than I know how to trying to find my, "craft" of choice. I am sooooo not artistic and I really need to go back to plastic canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wasted more money than I know how to trying to find my, "craft" of choice. I am sooooo not artistic and I really need to go back to plastic canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. plastic canvas is fun and I wish I could do it again. I really enjoyed it and it's cheap to do. This craft is not cheap if you want to get all the latest things. I don't need them, of course, but I sure want them all!!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...