Thursday, July 14, 2016

Today belongs to you

Technically it belongs to God,
but our decisions are ours,
so we need to make good ones.
Like Paul said, I know whats right, but
I do what's wrong anyway, like
buying that candy bar when the
doctor says I have gained weight...
Well, OK, Paul didn't talk about
a candy bar, but it they had had
candy bars in those days I'm
sure he would have bought one too!


I like how this turned out.
Add a little grunge and it really
spices up the card. Those stamps
and the die set for the flowers were
really a good buy.  Kind of expensive
but I'm getting a lot of mileage 
out of  them.

It rained a lot last night, all at once.
Lots of wind and I found some 
sizable branches in the front yard.
So if it warms up a little and the
grass dries I'll have to go out
and mow the lawn.  I praise God
every time I mow, that I am strong
enough to get out there and do it.
I know people who would love
to be able to do simple things
easily, like my mother, not to mention
physical things such as mowing the
grass and I am reminded of it every 
time I do it.  So, thank you, God,
for being able to mow the lawn-
and for the warmth.  I'd rather mow
than shovel snow any day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...