Sunday, July 31, 2016

To the zoo!

When I want it to rain it won't and
when I don't want it to rain it does.
You guessed it.  We got soaked to the
skin yesterday!  When I got to Toledo
it was dry and the sun was shining.  
About half an hour later there were rumbles.
We were going to feed the giraffes but
they closed it so they could put
them in.  15 minutes later it started to
rain.  Just a little.  No big deal.  About
10 minutes after that it started pouring. 
I do mean pouring.  But we still had a
great time.  I didn't take too many
pictures because John always took tons
of pictures whenever we went anywhere
and we went to the Fort Wayne
and Toledo zoos a lot.  The one animal
I didn't take a picture of and should have
was a polar bear cub.  I was having so
much fun watching him I forgot to take 
a picture.  He was swimming, jumping
on toys, doing back flips, just having
a grand time.  I didn't even know a polar 
bear could do a back flip!  His mother
was on the cement pacing back and
forth keeping watch over him.  Makes
you think of Jesus.  Wherever we go He
is keeping watch over us.



Baby Galapagos tortoise


Doesn't this guy look like he's wearing
a tuxedo?!


One of my favourites, the Jellyfish!
I think my favourite animal of all is the
meerkat.  Guess where they were?
Underground.  Oh, well.

They had the coolest water wall which
there was no way to get a picture
of.  It had about two inch holes drilled into it.
The water was pure bubbles and  circled around 
all the holes.  It's hard to describe
but was very cool.  I tried to get a picture
but the water was  moving around so
fast that all I got was a blur.

Have a good Lord's day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...