Saturday, July 9, 2016

No balloons aloft

Well, my dad and I have gone out  last
night and this morning and it's just been
too windy for them to launch the hot
air balloons.  They're going to try again
tonight but I'm not sure if we will go or
not.  I've never seen a hot air balloon
in person before  so I'm bummed.  Last
night, though, they had two sky divers.
By the time I realized they were on the 
way down I was only able to get one picture


It was very cool to see in person.
The flag was flying on the way down
but I was so busy watching that I
didn't think to take the picture until he 
was nearly  on the ground.

This is a spotlight technique although
it looks much better
on a larger image or maybe I
should have made the circle smaller.
On the inside it says:
"May love surround you
May faith sustain you
May hope encourage you
day by day"  I like how it
turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...