Friday, July 22, 2016

Take two

This is the same basic card, just
two different ways.  I think I like
the portrait one better.  Sorry about
the paper clip but they were being
stubborn and wouldn't stay shut!



I think they turned out fairly well.  I had
to free hand the circle on the top mats
which I'm not good at, but I couldn't 
figure out any other way to do it.
I'm sure there's another way....I
just couldn't find it.

The oven only cost me 140. which was
way less than I was expecting.  I'd rather
have not had to do it at all but since
I eat a lot of pizza it was kind of needed!

Just a friendly reminder:  To those
of you who have a keurig, when putting a
cup under it, make sure it is RIGHT SIDE
up!  Fortunately I was only running
water through it to clean it after a cup
of salted caramel hot chocolate (YUM!)
and somehow the water was all contained
in the drip catcher.  I'm not sure how
that happened, but I was glad not to 
have a huge mess underneath .

I'm looking forward to having lunch
with Dianne this afternoon.  We are
going on the cheap and going to
Wendy's!  I think I'm going to opt
for a salad today.  I know they still
have zillions of calories, but not as
much ad a chicken sandwich and
fries would have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...