Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Mighty Mya

Mya's family posted yesterday
that everyone is calling her 
"mighty Mya".  
She is hanging in there.
I'm still praying for a miracle for
her and I hope everyone who
reads this will pray for that as well!


My grandson, Sammy, has a birthday
coming up so I thought I'd try this
monster card.  It was supposed to
say "have a monster of a birthday"
on the outside but I forgot to write
that, so on the inside I wrote, "have
a monster of a day".  I'm not happy 
with it.  You can't see the teeth very
well.  I think he'll be more interested in the
money inside anyway.
I know the sentiment looks crooked
but that's just how the card was tilted
when I took the photo.  Surprisingly
it's fairly straight!
I ordered this bumper magnet yesterday
Vote parrot party!!   He's the right
bird for the job!  The captions they
put on Felix's pictures are hilarious
He's my candidate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...