Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Second mini book

This post has a lot of pictures, too,
but as before, I didn't photograph
the inserts in the pages.





The blue panel on the left folds
out and then slides out of the envelope 
with another quote on it.  

 
  
All three of these little envelopes
has a friendship quote inside.



I'm super pleased with how it came out. 

I thought we were going to get a ton
of snow last night, but I think it went
southwest of us.  They can keep it.
Robin got 11 inches last week!

I deactivated my account with pinterest
(I couldn't stay off it otherwise)
and sent them an explanation why. 
Pinterest doesn't seem to care what 
it's users want and I'm not the only
one to make that observation.  Deactivation
was the only way I could even voice
my complaint.  I won't be back.  Today
they flooded my page with all these 
posts of cross stitching.  I have NEVER
searched cross stitching.  Paper stitching
is very different so it doesn't fall into the
category of "inspired by my recent
activity".  Idiots.  I wonder  how many
others they will lose due to this new
way of setting up their pages.  I hope
they lose tons of people.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...