Sunday, December 3, 2017

Snow people

I just love snow people.  I don't,
however, like making them
unless it's on a card!


Isn't this an adorable family?
 
I'm going to go to JoAnn's after
church today and see what I can't live
without.  Hopefully that won't be too
expensive!  I know.  I shouldn't
go in the first place, but I don't have
anything to do this afternoon.  Besides,
I may as well pick up some food for
Lili.  She's not low yet but I don't
make trips to Fort Wayne too often.
I sure hope all the street work is 
done by now.  What a mess they
had.  I would imagine they'd be done
now or they'll be freezing their
tushes off trying to finish.
 
Happy Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...