Friday, December 8, 2017

Where is my desk?

I have several projects going right
now.  I always finish everything
but I see things I really like and
start them.  So today before I do
anything else I'm going to clean the
craft room and then keep myself
to one project and finish that.
Yeah, right.  


I saw something like this on pinterest
and I like how it turned out.  I have
decided, though, that I am going to
quit going to pinterest unless I want
to look for a specific item.  They have
more ads than pictures and they keep
giving me pictures "based on your recent
activity".  I'm pretty sure I haven't
searched food or kid crafts...I would
love to complain to someone but
I can't find anywhere that says "contact
us" so I'm just going to quit using the site.
It's frustrating to see so much junk.
The ads I can understand, I guess, but
they really go overboard.  Like
every third picture is an ad.
Come on, guys!
Rant is over.  The coffee chat
last night was really fun and my dad
popped in-I didn't even know he was
there!  He got to see Fred again and
was thrilled at that.  I was at the
other end of the table so Pam
interpreted for them.  Dad has met
Pam before so he was comfortable
with that.  What am I saying?  My
dad is a people person.  He would
have been comfortable with anyone
interpreting, LOL.
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. What a pleasant surprise!! (your Dad showing up!) He told me your mom is coming home next wed! He is so looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it works out for them. None of us have high hopes but he doesn't feel the same.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...