Saturday, December 2, 2017

pink tree and baubles

I wanted to get this tree years ago and
John wouldn't let me.  Actually, I
wanted to get the purple and blue
ones, too.  So when I was in Meijer
yesterday I noticed that it was only 
$20.00 so I decided why  not.  I'm
not good at arranging tree branches,
but it looks OK, I guess.


Well, looking at it now, it looks a 
little lopsided.  Poor little tree.

These were both a little confusing but
I finally got it figured out.  I like the one 
on the right better.  Instead of going all
one way, then crossing the other way,
you actually have to stitch it as a honey
comb.  I was about halfway through
before I figured that out.
Tomorrow starts Christmas songs
at church.  I'm not signing, but I
am next week and have never done
Christmas songs before.  Judy and
I are getting together Thursday and she
is going to go over them with me.  
I'm going to buy breakfast.  😉  I 
will still probably make a monumental
mess of the songs, but I will try.
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean you have 2 Christmas trees?? Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, but since they are small, they only make one Christmas tree. Actually less, LOL

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...