Saturday, December 30, 2017

Dinos rule!

This is one pattern I didn't have,
so it must be relatively new.  I
could not pass it up-it's too cute!


Aren't they adorable?!
I decided not to go to coffee chat last
night.  My dad said coming out of Meijer 
in Angola he slid and south the weather
was supposed to be worse.  I don't
think it ended up to be anything big-
at least we didn't get any snow-but the
black ice concerns me.  I travel at 70
(well, about 72-73😁) on the highway and
if you hit a patch of black ice it's all over.
God saved me once this year, He might
not be so inclined to do it again....LOL😜
I'm just hoping the weather will be good
tomorrow for New Year's eve.  Another
year gone by.  How does that even happen?
Kind of like Camden, Michigan-
blink your eyes and miss it.  Oh, sorry,
did that sound unkind?  Didn't mean
it to be!  🤣 
 
Happy Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...