Monday, December 11, 2017

New blue purse

You didn't think it was a real
blue purse did you?  I don't think 
I would carry one like this although
I do need a new one.


Sorry I'm getting this posted so late
but the blog wasn't letting me post 
this morning for some reason.
 

This is B'Elanna.  She likes me to "fight" her 
for her bone.  I thought she'd eaten it
because she jumped up on the couch.  A
little later I got up and she jumped down
and started growling at me.  I threw
the blanket on her and she laid under there
growling away.  Finally she gave up and
just ate the bone.  Dogs are so weird
 
Happy Monday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...