Sunday, December 17, 2017

Last mini book

I finished this a couple days ago
but wasn't able to get it on the
blog.  The recipient, Judy, loved
it, so I was pretty happy about that.









I took pictures of the inserts this time.  I was really
pleased with how it came out.  I am pleased with
how all of them came out! 
No lunch with Pam today as she has her
family Christmas so I am going to come
home, curl up in a blanket, watch movies
and make some bracelets.  I'm going to
try to stay as warm as possible.  Maybe
B'Elanna will learn to use the toilet
so I don't have to take her out.
Well, I can hope!  :)
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...