Friday, December 29, 2017

Love birds

They aren't real lovebirds, of course.
Those are more orange and green
usually.  But these two birdies love
one another just as much!


I think maybe I should have done
something in the top corners.  Maybe
I will before I send it.  It just seems
a little bare at the top.
I woke up at 330 this morning and
could not go back to sleep so I finally
gave up and got up around 4 AM.
I'm going to be tired tonight.  Deaf
coffee chat is tonight and I'll have
to be driving in the dark (and possibly
snow) so maybe I'll try to take a nap
this afternoon.

B'Elanna was not amused when I woke
her up to take this picture!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...