Sunday, December 10, 2017

I'm glad I live here!

The reason I'm glad?  My sister
got eleven inches of snow!  They
are more than welcome to keep it,
too.  So, while I hate the cold and
snow I can find a reason to be glad
I'm here and not there!



This card is pretty simple, but I think
sometimes simple is more elegant.
For a friend whose mother just died.
She was a sweet lady that I had the
pleasure of meeting on many occasions.
Oops, I already signed it!
I'm singing three songs, one of which
is "Angels we have heard on high".
I cannot get the second verse memorized. 
You'd think it would be easy, but it's
just not for me.  It doesn't help that the
 word "shepherd" is 3 different signs:
sheep, care, person.  It can get quite
confusing.  Wish me luck!
Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...