Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Non traditional

The colours I chose for this card
aren't exactly traditional Christmas
colours, but they match the gorgeous
image inside the square.


My Christmas bears are up.  Now
to keep B'Elanna out of them.  She
thinks they are her toys.

I looked on Ebay one time for the bears
I'm missing and people wanted 45-50 dollars 
or more for them!  Are they insane?
It's cold and windy out, but last night
I heard thunder for a while!  Gone are
the mild days, I'm afraid.  Soon the
"s" word will be on everyone's lips-
and shovels.  I hate the "s" word.
All day yesterday I worked on a project
that I've been putting off.  I made mistake
after mistake after mistake.  I am still
working on it, and hopefully I will
finish it today.  But first, lunch with
Dianne.  Since I overslept I need to
get around.
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...