Saturday, December 16, 2017

I had an issue...

Apparently when Firefox did their
update I got caught in the middle
and couldn't launch Firefox because
it was still running, but I couldn't get
to it from my desktop to shut it down
-the chicken and the egg.  My sister
 talked me through uninstalling and 
reinstalling it and I'm up and 
running again.

So here is the little girl in pink!


Isn't she adorable?!
I also have the last mini album finished
and will be posting that tomorrow.  It
turned out really well.  I'm glad I'm done
making things for Christmas now, though.
My craft room is cleaned up and I'm
back to making some rubber band 
bracelets.
 
Tomorrow I'm signing "Joy to the world" 
and I think It's going to be an easy
song for me to sign.  I guess since it
is the last one I'll be doing the announcements,
too.  I don't know if there will be communion
or he will wait until next week to do it.
The more practice the better but I'm still
daunted by it.
 
I hear we will be in the 40's next week.
I am beside myself and will be singing
"Joy to the world" that day for sure!
 
Happy Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...