Thursday, December 28, 2017

Flamingo heart

Isn't this cute how their necks
form a heart?!



I got the heart punch at JoAnn's yesterday, 
having braved the cold for  just a bit.
It was half off, along with a couple other
things I got-like card stock.  Like I need 
more paper/card stock.  But it seems
I never have the colour I want when
I'm making a card.  I mean-not even a
shade of a certain colour.  Some  I use
more than others, too.  At half off
you can hardly go wrong.
I am  not even poking my  nose out
the door today except to take B'Elanna
out.  All I do is stand in the doorway
and hurry her along.  She likes to
sniff and take her time.  One of these
days her little paws are going to freeze
off.  Won't she look weird then?  I usually
wrap her in a blanket when we come in
and she wears a little coat.  In the house
I keep her in a little shirt or her pj's
since it's pretty chilly in  here.  I
haven't noticed Lili fluffing so she 
must be warm enough.  I'm sure
they are both warmer than me!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...