Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Ain't technology grand?

Yesterday I couldn't get into my
online banking so I called, got
my password changed and everything
 is set to go.  Right?  Wrong.
The dumb system won't let me
in again today.  Another call.
The lady yesterday wasn't very
friendly.  I hope the one I get
today is a little more personable.


I like how this card turned out but
I think I would have been better
off with a different coloured butterfly.
I don't think it shows up well.  A lot of
times it looks OK in person and then 
when I see it on the computer , not
so much.  This is one of those times.
But I do like the mesh behind the circle.
It's really cold this morning.  Is Summer
coming soon? No significant snow  yet,
but I hear the snow we were supposed
to get the other day moved on over to
Cleveland and they can have it.  You're
welcome, Karen!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...