Saturday, December 9, 2017

Project finished (lots of pictures)

I love how the book turned out except
for one thing.  I wasn't paying attention
and put two of the same picture in, LOL









I didn't take pictures of the inserts because
they are pretty much the same friend quotes 
as the one I showed a while back.  The first
page is a waterfall and I meant to take a
picture of it semi opened and I forgot.  For
those who don't know what it is, when you 
pull gently on the ribbon at the bottom, the pages 
go upward .  This was a 5 page so I didn't know
if it would work.  I've never seen more than
4.  I didn't know if the whole thing would work,
so when I finished I was just thrilled.  On
the pages are the words to a song by Amy
Grant.  I realized later that I left the bridge
out but it probably wouldn't have fit then.
I'm just so happy with how it came out!
It's snowing.  But not as bad as my sister
got, or Georgia or Texas.   So I'm trying
not to complain!  It's really not all that
bad out now that the wind has died down.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...