Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Turtle love

There's only 4 more of these
animals in love, lol.




It is freezing outside and in.  I turned on
my oven but it doesn't seem to be helping
 much.  It should be against the law to be
so cold outside that your furnace can't
even  keep it warm.  I was thinking about
going to the post office and then skulking 
around JoAnn's for a bit but I think I'll
just stay under my blanket.  Someone
else is keeping warm too.


She stayed next to me under the blanket
for most of yesterday.  Here she is in
her pajamas:

She's looking like that because she
didn't want to stay still to have her 
picture taken!  🤣
Happy Wednesday!  Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...