Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Bunnies in love

Christmas is over.  I wish I could
say the same about the cold weather.
It's so cold outside that the furnace
can't keep up.  I wondered why it
was so cold last night and it's
68 this morning.  Trust me, I keep
it warmer.  I pay the bills.  It's my
right to run it full blast at 100.
Ok, I only  keep it at 72, but still.

So, I am making some cute 
Valentine animals.  I got this
set ages ago and since then they have
actually made these same animals with
hearts in the pattern.  Well, I have patterns
with hearts on them already so I just 
added them in and I think it looks adorable.




I love how they look into each other's
eyes. I hope never to have that
look in my eye ever again.

This is what I won yesterday at the
left-right gift exchange.



I've never had it but it looks very rich.
That game was a blast.  It was the first
time I'd ever played it.  At a couple of
points the story was saying left and right
so quickly that I couldn't pass the gift
fast enough.  But everyone had a good 
time.  Coleen's mom got my gift and I 
think she liked it.  They are all really great
people and I appreciated their including
me in the holidays.

I'm having lunch with Dianne today,
doing a little shopping, then coming 
home, crawling in a blanket and hibernating.
I'm never getting a large dog (I'd love to
have a siberian husky) because you have
to walk them.  B'Elanna is out 3 minutes and 
I'm freezing and she's sniffing around to
see who has been in her yard.  I hate winter.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...