Thursday, December 7, 2017

It has happened.

SNOW!!  Yuk.  I hate snow.  I 
hate cold.  I hate winter.  OK,
rant is over.  LOL


I'm pretty sure I've done this design
before, but I thought all in blue was just
beautiful and I have nothing new to show. 
Well, I have this, but...
 

I like the design.  I just didn't know what
to do with it once I finished stitching.  The 
stars are there because I got something on
it and had to hide it, LOL.  One star wouldn't
have looked great so I added a few.  It just
looks plain.  I'm going to be so busy today 
I don't know if I will have time to finish
the other project, but if I do I will post tomorrow.  


Happy Thursday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...