Wednesday, December 6, 2017

The "S" word has begun

While I was out with B'Elanna today
I saw snowflakes.  I think if I don't
say the word (kind of like you-know-who-
in Harry Potter) then it won't come to
be, but obviously that isn't the case.


I really like how this card turned out.
I have been working on a project that
was slow to get going but is going
really, really well now, so I may
have pictures of that tomorrow.
It has been extremely windy the last 
two days and now all my neighbor's
leaves have blown into my yard.  I just
got mine raked.  He, obviously, did not.
and they are all up against the house
which is kind of irritating to come 
out and see all the time.  It's right by
the door I use to take the dog out. 😠
I have to take Cody to get his car in a
little bit and I have a couple errands I
want to run.  Hobby Lobby has lots of
 paper and no neutral colours.
Weird.  But I know JoAnn Fabrics
has it so I'm headed over there.  I had to
do something else, too, but I don't remember
which is why I always write things down-
when I remember to.  I need a rembrall (from
Harry Potter) but, as Neville says, "I can't
remember what I've forgotten" .
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card! Will call your dad to let him know my mom fell and hut her back and cut her arm. She sees he orthopedic surgeon this a.m. Please say a prayer for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, no. He won't be happy to hear that! I will definitely say a prayer!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...