Monday, April 10, 2017

Butterly Condolences

This is not typically the kind of card
you see for a sympathy card, but
 I think it works anyway.


The inside says "heartfelt condolences"
 
My brother came for a visit yesterday
and we had a great time as always.  I
treated him to "Moe's" which is a new
Mexican fast food joint.  You tell them 
what you want, taco, etc. and then go
down the line and pick what ingredients
you want in it.  Kind of like a Mexican
subway only far more calories, I'm
sure.  It was good, but way too much
food.  I've been wanting to try it
for a while but with it just being
new at the beginning of the year
you couldn't get in for a long time
without waiting in a two hour line.
Well, OK, maybe I exaggerate-but
not much!
 
I'm looking forward to class tonight,
but I didn't realize we were almost at
the end.  I think there is only three
more classes.  Then I guess I will
have to get out and do some yard
work.  Not fair.  My yard needs to be
de-leaved big time.  All the leaves blow to
the side of the house.  I just planted vinca 
last year and you can't find it due to leaves
and weeds.  I am not an outdoor person
and I hate playing in the dirt.  Which is
why I planted the vinca in the first place.
I guess you have to take the good with the
bad.  Personally, I'd like to pour some
cement in the flower beds and be done
with it, but I guess that wouldn't look very 
nice.  I am not a flower person.  I am not
an outdoor person.  Did I mention that?
I accept that.
Is there anyone who loves to garden
that would like to do this stuff for me?
 
Please??
 
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...