Sunday, April 9, 2017

Dragonfly dreams

Stitching patterns put out more
patterns so look for more.  This was
my absolute favourite so I did it
first.  If you look carefully you can 
see the wink of stella glitter on the
body.  I was going to try to use it
on the wings as well but I was 
afraid I might mess up the stitching.


Isn't he pretty?  I liked the colours 
they chose so I used the same ones.
 
I'm attending the first of four
new members classes today.  I
don't know if I will become a member,
but I'm thinking about it.  I'm also
signing the last two songs.  "Lord
I need you" and "Only King forever"
both of which I've done before and
when I practiced last night kept
messing up.  So, like the song
says, "Jesus take the wheel", Jesus
take my hands.    I've been a little
stressed out this weekend, so I'm hoping
He will just melt the stress away if only 
for an hour and half during the service
so I can turn my mind to Him and
remember that he is in control, not
me.  I just got done texting Cody,
who is having car trouble, that we
can still have God's joy in the midst
of the world's troubles.  I'm clinging
to that today!
 
Happy Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...