Friday, April 28, 2017

Love in blue

This card came out exactly how I imagined
It and I'm so happy with it! The only 
Thing I wonder is if I should
Have used blue for the card base.
Still, though, I think it came out really
Well. I found a mother's day stamp
At hobby lobby so this  will 
Probably be a mother's day card.



I did nothing outside yesterday. I kept
Waiting for it to rain but it
Never did. Then I noticed that
B'Elanna's eye was red. I called the vet
And they were able to get her right
In. My vet was off but I like
The one that took care of her.
As I suspected, she has an eye
Infection. She had one years ago
In the other eye. 

Tonight I'm planning on going
To the deaf coffee chat. I'm looking
Forward to that even though I
Mostly watch. I'm not confident
In my skills. I also look forward to 
 the frozen Caramel frappuccino!!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...