Thursday, April 27, 2017

Light show!

I didn't get home until about 1045 last night 
And all the way home I got treated
To a beautiful light show!
It stormed earlier, but no rain on the
Way home. It was so far away I didn't
Even hear thunder, but I'm hopeful
For today!

This is probably going
To be a mother's day card for someone
I told I was make one for. I don't
Have any mother's day stamps and without
A computer I have no access to my 
Printer to generate a sentiment. I may
Go to hobby lobby at some point and
See if they have any now that it's
Close. Can you believe its 
Almost May??

Maybe if it doesnt rain I'll go 
Out and move some vinca around.
I had the brilliant idea that when I 
Dig out the weeds from the rocks 
Along the front of the house, I 
Am going to replace them with 
Vinca runners and see if they 
Will cover the rocks!! If the weeds
Can grow in them, then so can
The vinca. Good reasoning. Huh?!

Happy Thursday!!



2 comments:

  1. pretty card. It snowed? WOW. It was 80 here yesterday. Going to rain for the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. How did you get it snowed? Thunderstorms.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...