Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Marvin the computer program

Marvin has been out to get
me the whole time the finger
spelling class has been going.
The guy that finger spells has
no emotion on his face and if you
get the words he speeds up.  If you
miss enough words he     will    
go       slow.  VERY SLOW.  Yesterday
I almost doubled my last score.  
Granted, it is still slow.  But I'm
getting better and that's the point. 
I have a program on my computer
that I can practice finger spelling  
with.  The two things that are
different is you can replay it until
you get it right (Marvin won't 
let  you) and it doesn't tell you
how many you missed, just the
ones you got right.  So you don't
get a wpm score.  But it's good
to practice with.  And it's free!


This is the next to last stitching card of
the butterfly collection they just came
out with.  personally, I don't think
that looks much like a butterfly.  The
trail is kind of cute, I guess, but it's
not my favourite of the cards.  It's 
cheaper to buy them in a set but I'm 
thinking maybe I should have just
gotten a couple patterns and called
it good.  The last one I have
to stitch is pretty, I think.
 
It's chilly out again this morning!
I'm hoping it will warm up and I
can get some weeding done, but then
again, if it doesn't warm up I don't have
to do the weeding, so maybe I'm
hoping it doesn't warm up!
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

3 comments:

  1. I did some weeding yesterday. Chilly this morning here also but going up to 70

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to add....I think it looks like a butterfly. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's too hard right now to weed. We have clay and it needs to have some moisture. It's supposed to rain today, but if it doesn't, I'll water and then wait a day. The vinca is beautiful, but the dandelions look horrid in it.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...