Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Tarnished metal attempt

Well, I'm not going to try this
again, for obvious reasons...


This was my third-and final-
attempt. Sorry for the flash, frankly
I don't know how to take it off and
I'm not really in the mood to fool
around with the phone.  I guess 
I just don't have the talent to make
something like this, LOL.
 
I went to Easter choir practice
last night.  The words to the song will
NOT be shown (freak out face).  Although
I won't be signing, I want to sign anyway, 
so if Coleen forgets a part, she'll see me
doing it.  We're going to be seated anyway.
I've never even heard either of these
songs.  I don't think she has either.
I also want to pick up the last 2 
worship songs so she's not doing SEVEN
songs.  Don't you think they could have
eliminated a couple?!  And I am not very
good at Glory to God, but worse at the
first two songs, so I figure the last two
are a better bet.  I think I'm going to
just skip the service altogether!  Actually
I'm going to all three services, Friday will
be good Friday, then Saturday service
and two Sunday services, all for more
practice.  We only sign the second Sunday
service so we can practice without too many 
people watching us.  This is definitely going
to have to be a God-thing for me!  If
this is what He wants me to do, then 
 He will take my hands, use them for
His glory and take me and my doubts out
of the equation.  They have no place in
worship, anyway.
 
I'm going to the Great Wall for lunch with
Laurel.  Larry is on his annual brothers/
nephews/sons (anything but women) fishing
trip, so we will have girl-time.  I'm
looking forward to it.
 
Happy Wednesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...