Friday, April 7, 2017

Acetate and dragonflies

I decided it was time to play with
acetate again.  It makes such an
unusual card.  The problem is, you
have to be careful, because
*obviously*
everything shows through.  But
it's a really cool way to make a
card.  I have another idea that
I'm going to be doing for tomorrow,
probably.  It's  not completely 
thought out yet, but the card
base will be acetate rather than
card stock.  That's how this was
supposed to be, but somewhere 
along the line I strayed from 
my vision.  I still can't find my muse.


I'm not completely thrilled with
it because I'm still learning how
to use the fuse tool, but it's
not too bad.
 
We still haven't gotten any white
stuff-YAY!  But it was miserable and
raining the last couple of days.  I think
it's supposed to warm up though!
 
Judy and I had an awesome breakfast
at Bob Evans yesterday.  I hope we
can get together again soon!
 
Happy Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...