Saturday, April 15, 2017

Hallelujah!

The good Friday service last night was
a community service with 4 other 
churches besides our own.  It was a
 beautiful service and included, of course,
communion.  There were two special
songs and one of them was the Easter
version of "Hallelujah"  She sang it 
beautifully.  It was very moving.

I made two more journals last night,
switching things up just a bit and I
have to say I like these MUCH better
than the ones I have done previously.



It's a hard call to say which one I like
better.  I love making these journals
and sometimes don't want to give them
to the people they were intended for.
This is one of those times!  But I 
already have two journals that I
haven't written too much in, so I guess
I should finish them first.  They are
each used for a different purpose.
Maybe I should make one for lists.
I'm always losing the lists I make!
It looks like it might have rained early
this  morning, but according to weatherbug,
cloudy skies all day.  Not true for 
tomorrow, of course, so anyone who
is participating in Easter egg hunts make
sure you have an umbrella handy!
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...