Friday, April 14, 2017

Good Friday

Although I can barely stand the thought
of what Jesus went through on
 Good Friday, I'm grateful He found
me worth it.  I will never be worthy,
of course, but He loved me that
much.  Would I die for one of my
children or someone I loved
deeply?  Yes.  Would I die for a 
stranger?  No.  Were we strangers
to Him?  I suppose we were, because
we weren't saved.  But we were also 
His children. I don't claim to understand
how all that works.  But more importantly,
He rose again on the third day.  We
don't serve a god who has long ago
died.  We serve a Living God!  
Only King Forever!!


A prayer journal for a friend.  I had
some nice bling to put at the bottom, but
when I took it off the backing it got all
tangled up.  That's the problem with
using those beautiful gemstone flourishes.
I have another, but it's purple and not
what I was going for.  
 
I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and found
the paper.  It's called "faith" and I thought
it was absolutely perfect for a prayer
journal!  And...drumroll, please....
it was 50% off!  There was also another
 paper pack I was looking at and couldn't
make up my mind, so since they were
50% off I bought both.  Like I need more
paper.  I have enough paper to supply
my own store.   But one can hardly
pass up an opportunity like that.  Right?
Please tell me I'm right.  I need the
affirmation!
 
I supposed I should get moving.  I have
some things that I need to accomplish
today before church tonight.  I 
always have things to accomplish
but they never seem to get done!
 
Happy Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...