Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Glitzy butterfly

This is the third of six new
patterns.  I added some bling to
the body and the antennae and I
think he/she turned out very pretty!


As always, had a great class last night.
My fingers seemed to work a little
better than usual.  My crooked little
finger causes me some problems.
I can blame it on anything I want!
 
Look what I got in the mail yesterday
finally!!!
 

Sometimes I forget the sign but
I can remember what the hand shape
is, so I think this may come in handy.
Also, just to practice what handshapes
make up what words.  We've played
games like that before-how many words
can you come up with that begin with the
"F" hand shape- for example.  And look-
my name is on the front cover!
 
We had not one, not two, but three 
thunderstorms yesterday!  One was 
at about 1130 pm and lulled me right to
sleep.  You can't ask for more.  I am 
hoping there will be thunderstorms in
Heaven, but of course, there won't
be.  My "human" idea of paradise-
watching a thunderstorm at sunset 
across the ocean with  palm trees 
blowing in the breeze.  Since it will
be paradise there will be no danger
of injury, of course.  Do you think
God will indulge me once in a while?
I can almost hear Him laughing!!
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...