Thursday, April 13, 2017

Embossed flourish

I love this stamp and don't use
it very much.  I saw it all the
time on pinterest for a while and 
just had to have it and then only
used it half a dozen times.
I embossed the image in white
then used distress ink over the
entire piece, then rubbed off 
any ink that was on the embossed
image.  I think it turned out 
very nicely!


I love my distress inks and word dies!
 
On Sunday I'm going to be signing
the first and last songs, "Mighty Redeemer"
and "Only King forever".  Those are
my two strongest songs and even
though they are not in a row, it's
easy to switch back and forth with
Coleen.  It's going to be a busy weekend
so I'm going to run to the store in 
a little bit and then chill the rest
of the day.  
 
Yesterday I went to lunch with Laurel
(I might have mentioned that, too lazy
to look) then we went to the outlet and
I got a cute shirt and blouse to go
over it.  Now, I'm not wearing the shirt
alone since it is sleeveless.  I do NOT
wear sleeveless or even really short
sleeved items.  But I can wear the
blouse alone, too, so it was worth the
money.  I hate to clothes shop.
Absolutely HATE it.  But this was
relatively painless and Laurel has
good taste, so I trust her when she
says it looks good on me.  I don't think
anything looks good on me, LOL. 🤣
I wanted something different to
wear this weekend.  I remember...
Well, Robin called me and now I
don't remember whatever it was 
I remembered.  So,
 
Happy Thursday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...