Thursday, April 6, 2017

Pastel Easter boxes

I love making little boxes with candy
inside and the Hershey nuggets
lend themselves perfectly to
projects such as this.



Aren't they cool?  I like making fiddly 
little things and wrapping paper 
around the candies certainly is
fiddly.  But it's fun, too.  
 
I'm going to have breakfast with my friend,
Judy, soon.  I'm looking forward to it
because we don't get to spend much time
together.  After, I think I'm going to pop
over to Hobby Lobby (it's right across the
street, after all) and see if I can get a 
package of acetate.  I've been in the
mood to play with it again and I've
seen some cute cards done with it.
It looks like until Saturday I'll actually
have some time to make some cards.
The weekend looks like it's going
to be rather busy.
 
No white stuff!  But while I was out
walking B'Elanna I did see snowflakes
trying to fall.  We are under a wind
advisory until 10 pm-unless they changed
it since last night-but it's not particularly
windy at the moment.  It doesn't
hurt my feelings any because it's 
downright chilly out there right now!
 
Happy Thursday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...