Monday, April 17, 2017

Special friends like you

I knew I wanted an elegant look
for this card, but I wasn't sure
exactly how I wanted it to come
out.  The card kind of created 
itself!  I wish they would all
do that.
 

I really love how it turned out.  It's
hard to see some of the colours because
it's the silky pastels.  The flowers
are a violet colour and the butterflies
are yellow.  I would love to find a
paper pad with the silky cardstock
only in bolder colours.  Not like
neon type colours, but bolder
than the pastels.  Colours that would
show up a little better on camera
and in person.
 
The service yesterday was awesome.
Coleen did really well on the Easter
songs.  We were all sitting down
since the choir was singing, so I
was facing her and I was signing,
only kind of lower that I would
normally.  She sent me a text later
saying I was an "awesome feeder".
That is someone who shows a sign
when the person forgets it.  I don't
think I was exactly feeding her,
I was pretty much signing along,
but I was happy she felt like I helped.
 We stayed long enough
to practice all the songs one more
time then left and got
coffee and came back for
the 1030 service. 
I just love signing the songs!  
She said she was going to make me
get "Glory to God" right if it killed
her.  It's not going to be pretty.  I
can't get that song for anything, LOL.
I can get parts, but other parts I
really stumble on. 
 
I hope everyone had an absolutely
wonderful Easter and didn't
eat too much candy!!
 
Happy Monday!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...