Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Do it yourself

I've been using Aleen's tack it
over and over for probably 6 years
and still have the original bottle.
Obviously I don't use a lot of
glue dots.  But this is what the glue
dots I make look like:


You can make them any size
you want and it's a whole lot cheaper
than buying them.  This is some old
paper I had from glue dots ages
ago.  I thought I'd pass that along.
 
On to the card:
 

Isn't this cool?  The nice thing about
it is that you don't really have to
line anything up because with the
distress ink it makes a white spot
on the piece below it, so all you have
to do is place it there.  Easy Peasy!
 
I'm going to Fort Wayne today to go
to Olive garden with my friend, Dianne,
then get some bird food which Lili
is almost out of.  Dianne is not a good
passenger-hey, I gave her the option
of driving!  I told her if she freaks
out I'm dropping her off on the side
of the road!  My driving isn't that
bad!  Thank you, Karen, for teaching
me how to drive.  Sometimes I
get in the car and remember that
rainy day -VERY rainy day-
on Remount road.  That was a scary
day!  But I managed to keep the 
car on the road and not hit anything!
I know you were plenty scared, too.
I miss those days!
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Every time its raining and I drive through a puddle I think of you! You are a great driver! Love the card! I'll have to try and make some glue dots. Now that Skip will be retired I won't be able to buy as much craft stuff. Good thing I've been stock piling supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll need more stuff to escape from him always being there, lol

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...