Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Stained glass vellum

I'm pretty bummed that yesterday
Was the last day of finger spelling 
Class. Marvin and I learned to
Get along, though.  I went from 90 wpm 
To 145 wpm! I thought at first 
That I was misreading it. I missed
So many words, I thought.  Pam said
My brain is recognizing the words
Even though I don't realize it.
Well, I didn't realize it! I haven't
A clue how I did that well.
Granted, its not nearly was good as some
Of the others, but they've been
Doing it a lot longer than me.

On to the card.
On this card, I embossed the flowers
In gold. Then I coloured them on the back
With sharpies. One of these days
I am going to get some prisma
Colours but they are pretty expensive.
I like how it turned out.

I should be out weeding today, but
The poor birds have been in their cages
For two days straight and they
Need some time out. And I don't
Want to weed anyway!

Happy Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...